Wondering what the answer to today’s Quordle is? We’ve got you covered.
Quordle is a riff on Wordle, the daily word game that’s taken the world by storm. In Wordle, you have six guesses to correctly identify a five-letter word. Quordle is essentially the same, but instead of guessing just one word, you need to guess four words at once. If you’re struggling to guess today’s Quordle answer on 26 April, we’re here to help.
Each guess populates four grids at the same time, with each grid having a different solution. Unlike Wordle though, you have nine chances to get all four words. Once you get the hang of it, it’s easier than it sounds.
Want some tips to try to guess Quordle before we reveal the answer to you? Read our Quordle tips.
Still struggling to get the answers? Let us give you some tips to help you along with today’s Quordle.
- There are no Us
- Two words have double consonants
Were they helpful? If not, here is the solution to Quordle for today, 26 April. These are the four answers, starting in the top left and finishing in the bottom right:
Previous Quordle Answers
Wondering about previous answers? Here are the Quordle words from previous days:
- 25 April: PASTE, FATTY, TWICE, SIGHT
- 24 April: SCENE, BLARE, BRINE, INFER
- 23 April: CANON, FAUNA, FLEET, SMITH
- 22 April: TUNIC, BIGOT, SWOON, POUCH
- 21 April: CRISP, EXTRA, TROOP, SQUAD
- 20 April: RERUN, HYDRO, MADLY, MOIST
- 19 April: KNOCK, BADLY, ABLED, HARDY
Related: The Best Daily Browser Games Like Wordle