Looking for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes cheats on Switch? Here we’ll list Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Nintendo’s new hack ‘n slash action game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the Switch-exclusive title (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Cheats List
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes How To Unlock All Characters Inluding Byleth, Jeralt & Gatekeeper
Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes contains a host of secret, hidden, unlockable and extra characters to recruit to your squad! In this guide you’re shown how to make sure your favorites from Fire Emblem: Three Houses join you on the battlefield once again!
Recruitment Guide Timeline:
- 0:00 — Start
- 0:23 — Initial Rosters
- 0:36 — Recruit From Other Houses
- 1:15 — Secret Characters: Byleth & Jeralt. Both can be unlocked by completing a Chapter 10 unit escort mission, where you’re told not to kill Sarah, who looks like and is actually Byleth! After that you’ll be asked to kill Byleth, do not do this and instead make sure that earlier during the mission you sent a unit to the top-left of the map to now transport there to kill Byleth & Jeralt’s employer, which results in them being forced to join you.
- 3:34 — Hidden Class: The Dancer Class can only be unlocked by going to the city of Ordelia and playing the Northeastern Hrym Territory mission that rewards you with the “Dancer” Class.
- 4:15 — Post-Game Unlockables: Rhea, Sothis & Arval can be recruited on New Game Plus. Can be bought for 60points each at your tent’s Exchange Renown, Unlock Units menu.
- 4:50 — The Final Mystery: Gatekeeper can be unlocked. Details below.
- How to unlock the Gatekeeper: The Gatekeeper can be unlocked after completing Chapter 5 of your 3rd playthrough of the game. After which you’ll receive a message saying “Gatekeeper is now playable.” The myth, the legend, the Gatekeeper is now playable! 😀
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Tips and Tricks
Basic Tips: Discussing some basic tips for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Demonstrating certain mechanics that may not have been so obvious from the tutorials.
- 0:00 — (Perfect) Guarding & Dodging
- 1:03 — Elemental Damage
- 2:36 — R & L Sub Menus
- 3:28 — Adjutants
30 Unique Abilities:
An overview of the first 30 characters you can play in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, split among the 3 routes. We’ll cover everyone’s unique action ability which is what makes each character special and discuss some tips learned along the way.
- 0:00 Three Hopes Unique Action Abilities
- 0:47 Shez
- —–Black Eagles—–
- 1:20 Edelgard
- 1:55 Hubert
- 2:21 Ferdinand von Aegir
- 2:50 Linhardt
- 3:14 Caspar
- 3:43 Bernadetta
- 4:18 Dorothea
- 4:55 Petra
- 5:23 Monica
- 6:07 Manuela
- 6:48 Jeritza
- —–Blue Lions—–
- 7:24 Dimitri
- 8:14 Dedue
- 8:42 Felix
- 9:20 Ashe
- 10:06 Sylvain
- 10:35 Ingrid
- 11:12 Mercedes
- 11:51 Annette
- 13:24 Rodrigue
- —–Golden Deer—–
- 13:42 Claude
- 14:28 Hilda
- 15:05 Lorenz
- 16:05 Raphael
- 16:51 Ignatz
- 17:32 Lysithea
- 18:32 Marianne
- 19:02 Leonie
- 19:35 Shamir
- 20:14 Showcase of Rondo of Roses
These are the Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes cheats on Switch so far. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!