Developer Hi-Rez Studios’ third-person free-to-play PvP shooter Rogue Company has been out for a while, enjoying moderate success over the years. To keep the gameplay fresh, the developers have released a new update for the game.
Update 1.96, called the Covert Ops Update, is currently out for the game, introducing a new collection of cosmetics and a new battle pass for players to keep themselves busy, along with balance changes to several guns and Rogues.
Additionally, players will also get the usual bug fixes through the update, such as fixes for collision problems, fixes for an out of bounds exploit in Canals, fixes for pathing exploits in Highcastle, and more.
The patch notes for the new update contains exhaustive details regarding all the changes and additions to the game, so make sure to read through them in full in the official post through the link above. To check out a selection of the the various fixes the new patch delivers, see below.
ROGUE COMPANY UPDATE 1.96
- Fixed an issue where weapon SFX get suppressed in some locations around maps.
- Fixed an issue where accolades will no longer appear after a player earns 21 of them.
- Fixed an issue where volume fails to update via the slider.
- Fixed an issue where Talon and his teammates would be revealed when an enemy player destroys his dart.
- Fixed an Out of Bounds exploit in Canals.
- Fixed collision problems that were causing gameplay issues in a variety of maps.
- Fixed a pathing exploit in Highcastle.
- Fixed an issue where Gl1tch’s hack did not destroy trench wire.
- Fixed an issue for hacked players UI not accurately showing that their ability was also hacked.
- Fixed an issue for Gl1tch where the hacking progress bar was not visible on the pad.
- Fixed an issue where dodge rolling off a ledge could cause a player to be unable to jump.
- Fixed a UI issue where gadget slots would be missing.
- Fixed issues where players were unable to open or buy items in the shop.
- Fixed an upline in Favelas that players were not able to successfully traverse.
- Fixed many instances across a variety of maps were a player’s shadow was seen through collision.
- Fixed some animation weirdness that can occur with the P12K secondary and the Nimble Hands perk.
- Fixed an exploit involving the Armor perk.
- Fixed an issue where some props did not have collision for thrown deployables.
- Fixed the ability vfx glow on the Daywalker and One Shot One Kill Fixer outfits.
- Fixed the inconsistent handling stats for the Arbitrator as you upgraded it.
- Fixed the visual state of the interactable button for the center door in Lockdown.
- Fixed an issue with Glimpse where you could see her shadow slightly while Camouflaged.
- Fixed an issue with the KA30 where the Level 3 lost the Range upgrade.
- Fixed an issue in Favelas where the interaction prompts for doors would appear inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue were an ability prompt would appear while downed.
- Fixed an issue in the UI where a player’s healthbar would display as “/100” instead of “0/100.”
- Fixed Announcer VO in Demolition and Extraction.
- Fixed an animation oddity that can occur if you melee and them immediately dodgeroll.
- Fixed a visual oddity for when you attempt to disarm an objective when you previously equipped a gadget.